For most products, you have 28 days to notify the seller if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
how to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
- Contact us to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by contacting us – get in touch.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to the us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- We will process the refund directly to your payment card or directly into your bank account, in no more than:a. 14 days after the day the product is received; orb. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product ; or
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the seller and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
what you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.
Last amended 29th April 2016